Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pear & Partridge Cardmaking

It's time to make Christmas cards. My Christmas card list varies arbitrarily every year depending solely on the number of cards I manage to make in time to send them out. Sometimes that number is less than ten. This year I have a good start, so maybe I should buy some stamps.
All the cards on this post start with CTMH's "Pear & Partridge" B&T papers.  This first card also has a little bit from CTMH's "Mistletoe" papers.  The snowflake is two punches layered.  The stamp is one of my favorites for Christmas this year from CTMH.  It's only available with the "Pear & Partridge" cardmaking workshop on the go.  A paper-pieced the words "A Merry Little" in a different color and added some bling.
The flower here is made from punching five scalloped circles from the "Pear & Partridge" paper, folding each circle to form a petal, and gluing them in a circle.  I faux stitched around the ruby paper, and stamped a branch from the "Flirty" workshop on the go.  "Merry Christmas" is from the "Pear & Partridge" WOTG.  The large pearl is a CTMH opaque, and the tiny pearls are actually dots of Liquid Pearls.
This is very similar to the last card, just a different layout, and I added a snowflake. to the center of the flower.
A combination of the first two cards.
I used the branch again from the "Flirty" WOTG, but this time I "hung" ornaments from the "Pear & Partridge" WOTG stamp.  I added a red gem to each ornament and lots of Liquid Pearls to the branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment