Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nature's Gift Tags

These tags came together in minutes and turned out so cute!  I have a big clunky punch that I used to make the tags, and I stamped the images with CTMH's "Nature's Gift" stamp set.  I stamped each with a different color, making sure the stamp ran off the edge of the tag.  Then I added a snowflake punch to each card, which I embellished with Stardust Glitz, and a simple piece of coordinating baker's twine. 
Here's the Slate tag up close.  They turned out much classier than I expected.  I have several small gifts to give, and I'm going to put them in plain white boxes with only baker's twine and one of these tags as decoration.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love your tags. Super classy. Thanks for sharing. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete