Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, November 30, 2012

Feathery Flakes and Perfect Fit Card

I love how the colors on this card look.  I used Outdoor Denim cs for the card base and stamped it with a snowflake from CTMH's "Feathery Flakes" set using White Daisy pigment ink.  The little birds and sentiment are from CTMH's "Perfect Fit-Holidays" set.  I colored the birds with Copics, and the whole white piece is popped up with dimensional adhesive.  The red & white bakers' twine is also from CTMH.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love the colors on this one, and the red twine makes it, and yaaaa Outdoor Denim

    ReplyDelete