Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Cards: Using My Stash of Stamps

Christmas stamps are the best.  I add to my stash every year and own way more than anyone would ever need.  With no plan to stop buying new ones, I'm going to start USING more of them.  Last year when the season was over, I had brand new sets still unused.  So this year, I'm going to TRY to make at least one card with every Christmas set (that's set--not stamp) I own.  Hopefully, that will mean a lot of blog posts too!
I'm not going to limit myself to CTMH stamps either.  This stamp and sentiment is from SU, and I just added it to my collection.  The set is called Happy Hour.  I paired it with CTMH's "Jingle" papers from a few years back.  (I'm going to try to use up some of my old paper stash too!).  I used my new favorite--CTMH Slate cs (see my last post), some punched snowflakes, CTMH Starburst Glitz (the drinks & the snowflakes all sparkle), and Liquid Pearls.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cheerful indeed! You are getting me in the mood for some Christmas spirits to help me get my Christmas cards started.

    ReplyDelete